Monday, March 2, 2009

Winter is Back!

Silly me, I thought winter was over! Should have reminded myself that it is just the first of March. We had about 2 inches of snow this morning and it was soooo cold today in Kentucky! So I have a layout to post tonite. I wasn't going to post it because I am tired of cold weather, but I think today is the perfect day to share it with you.

My little nephew and hubby were enjoying our snowfall we got in February. That's me going down the hill on the sleigh. All of my supplies were from the January Paper Playground kit. I sometimes do layouts before I have the pictures...and that's what I did on this one. I made it back in January and was saving it for the perfect winter photos.
And I have another layout to share tonite. I did this one using the latest layout at Got Sketch?.

I used some of my pretty new Jenni Bowlin papers and embellishments and paper from my February Paper Playground kit.
Enjoy!

6 comments:

Annette said...

I love your pages! We got about 4" of snow and I just posted some photos I took this morning if you want to check them out. Maybe this will finally be it for snow, spring is just around the corner!

Tammie said...

Love the layouts, Ber! Your pages are always so pretty and tell such sweet stories. I especially love the barn pic. Is that taken coming down the big goat hill behind Tim's?

Unknown said...

Now I'm homesick, we know that really can't be because I've never lived there...BUT..it just reminds me of home. You have your own little piece of Heaven right here in Eastern Ky. Great layouts, great pictures, great daughter. Love you bunches.

Unknown said...

Beautiful LO's! I am getting ready for winter to be over too!

I scrolled down to see some of your gorgeous cards too! You always do beautiful work!

(-: Heidi

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Love those scrapbook pages! Keep 'em coming (and some spring, too!)

Christy said...

GREAT pages!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio