Tuesday, March 2, 2010

DCRU Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone! Time for a new challenge at Die Cuts R Us. This week we got to play with a sketch. Take a look:



And here is my card:



Meet Emma the Puddle Jumper. She's part of a new line of stamps by Claudia & Co. and for sale at DCRU. I colored her using my Copic Markers. I used Papertrey Ink Cardstock, Ribbon, and Twine. I used American Crafts "Blue Skies" Collection available at DCRU. And for the scallop I just had to use my Martha Stewart scallop punch.

Visit Die Cuts R Us for more inspiration from the DT and meet Emma's friends!

10 comments:

Annette said...

This is such an adorable card Amber! What a cute stamp, you did an awesome job cutting her out and coloring her, I just love it!

Alyssa S said...

This is so cute! I love all the rounded corners ;o) I also love that you've taken the plunge into Copics...be careful! it's a very slippery slope!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Amber!! I love all the fabulous layers with rounder corners!! Miss Emma looks adorable!! Fabulous job!!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Amber, don't you just adore that little bunny? You did a wonderful job with this little cutie. Great edger for this little one too. It really pulls out those polka dots!

Smiles!
Gwen

Harriet said...

omg what a cute, cute card...I really like your style in cards

Unknown said...

Emma is adorable. Love the layering and the colors.

Cara said...

So cute, Amber! I just love your style!!

Jess said...

Fabulous card! I love that scallop punch it adds a great detail!

Harriet said...

Amber this is Harriet... please email me hartofhearts.1016@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

super cute!!! again, i'm totally jealous of your bows-what's your secret?

xoxo
sara

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio