Tuesday, March 9, 2010

DCRU Tuesday Challenge

Time for a new challenge at the DCRU DT Blog. This week's challenge is to make a card, project, or LO and create a paper flower to use on your creation. So fun since flowers are everywhere these days.

Here's my card:



And a close-up of my flowers:



This card is a bit more distressed and "messy" than I usually make. So I wasn't sure about it at first, but decided to stick with it. I used Basic Grey Origins Patterned Papers, Mays Art Ribbon, Dew Drops, Unity Stamps, and Spellbinder Nestabilities Large Scalloped Border. All of these products are available at DCRU.

Check out the DCRU DT Blog for beautiful inspiration from the DT!

I've also got 2 more cards to share. The first is an Easter creation that I just love using some new Papertrey Ink stamps:



And a simple "Thank You" card:



It has been beautiful in the mountains of Kentucky the past few days. And suppose to be near 70 degrees tomorrow, can't wait to spend time outdoors!

7 comments:

Annette said...

I love all of your cards Amber! Your paper roses are awesome, your card looks shabby and sweet! Your last Thank you card is gorgeous, the colors remind me of warm summer days to come! Hugs, Annette

Harriet said...

Amber, your flowers are fantastic....I need to know how to make them. I love the other 2 cards they are just so pretty.... your colors and designs are beautiful....

Harriet

Yvette said...

Amber these are great!!!! I LOVE each of them. Love the flowers on the first one! Great layouts on each too!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

All are fabulous! I love the paper flowers!

Tammie said...

Gorgeous! Love the butterflies in the egg! Great flowers.

Cara said...

Amber, each is so beautiful! Enjoy the warm air!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous cards, Amber!! I love all your paper flowers!!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio