Monday, March 15, 2010

Sketch Girl 14

It's time for a new sketch from Sketch Girl. This week's sponsor is:
The winner will receive a $15 shopping spree at the Frenzified Store and a special not yet released image.

Are you ready to check out the sketch??? Here it is:


And her is my card:



I used Papertrey Ink Stamps, Patterned Paper and Cardstock, Ink and Button. I also used my Copics and Spellbinder Nestabilities.

Check out the SG Design Team's creations:

Alyssa
Harriet
Eve
Tiffany
Randee
Bonnie
Jessica
Sara
Annie
Julie

And our Sketch Girl Guest Designer for the month of March is the very talented Deanne Kuntz.

Visit Sketch Girl and share your sketchy creation. Be sure to leave the link in comments!

10 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Love it! I have that set and that paper! Your blog looks wonderful by the way!

Harriet H said...

I love PTI and especially that stamp set.... is perfect and love how you used it on your card and the sketch....

Harriet

Alyssa S said...

Love the new look of the blog - so fresh!
Great card - your button and twine instead of where my mind went with just a sentiment is fabulous! Fun pairing of papers too!

Sara said...

Love it!!! I love that you used a pin, I always forget about those!

Unknown said...

This is darling Amber! Love the colors!

Great new blog design!

(-: Heidi

Jess said...

Gorgeous card! Love how you mixed so many colors and great texture!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

You always have just the right pin on hand :>) So many details and I like the little bit of distressing too! Plus using the lace for the small panel was a great idea.

Randee E said...

Love that button treatment. Such a cute card.

Tiffany Heilman said...

Love the lace with the button and twine. Very cute.

~amy~ said...

sooo fun, I need to ink up that PTI set...

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio