Monday, March 29, 2010

Fun Week!!!

Can I have your attention please, I've got a couple of announcements to make : )



And:



Now for a little card, but I have to tell you some background information first. I have a terrible miserable cold. I have sneezed at least 30 times today and I've coughed so much my back is aching. So last nite before bed I made a card using the new Papertrey Ink colors Hawaiian Shore. So when I'm sick I always have crazy dreams. Well all I dreamed about was Hawaiian Shore Cardstock...I'd wake up and go back to sleep and start dreaming about it again. I loved this color until I dreamed about it nonstop for hours of fitful sleep....so I think I'll stick to pink next time! Here's my card:



I used Hawaiian Shore Ink, Cardstock, and Ribbon...no wonder it's all I dreamed of!

7 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Cute card, Amber. Hope your cold gives you a break so you can get some rest.

Smiles!
Gwen

Annette said...

That is too cute that you were dreaming of scrapbook supplies, I love how your card turned out! I Hope you get lots of rest and feel better soon! Hugs, Annette

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love this card, Amber! Hawaiian Shores is such a beautiful color and I see myself reaching for it often. I have weird dreams all the time!

Tammie said...

LOL...sorry that you're sick, at least you dream about scrap supplies....that's not a nightmare, is it?

Monika Reeck said...

I am so sorry that you are sick Amber but it is a great news being DT on two place (again :) ) a very pretty design and nice blue Amber ...lovely card...

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Love it! I really thought that Hawaiian Shores would be too bright for me...now I wish I had picked some up!

Alyssa S said...

This is so pretty! I wake up dreaming of cards over and over again...they never turn out as good in real life! lol I've never had nightmares about a color though - that would be annoying! :o)

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio