Monday, December 26, 2011

A Colorful And Shabby New Year

I'm honored to share today's post with you becaue I'm this week's Guest Designer at The Shabby Tea Room!


This week The Shabby Tea Room wants you to have a colorful and shabby New Year!  Create a card or project inspired the following photo and use the colors pink, blue, green, yellow and red.


And now for my card:

 
This little card features goodies from Pink Paislee, Papertrey Ink, The Girls Paperie, and Ribbon Reel.  I added a touch of chunky glitter for shine.  I'm obsessed with seam binding and twine at the moment!  Think it adds so much character to a project.

I want to thank Debbie and the Design Team at The Shabby Tea Room for including me in their winners circle this year!  I can't think of a better way to end 2011 and begin 2012!  Visit The Shabby Tea Room to see the Design Teams darling creations and prize details. 

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Amber, that is just beautiful! You did a great job with those colors. Congrats on being the GD!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Amber and you made those colors POP. I love the seambinding and the bits of glitter. Congrats on being in the winners circle at The Shabby Tea Room.

SandeeNC said...

OK girl, since your a guest designer over there I went and entered my first challenge with the Tea Room :) Happy New Year!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio