Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Sampler

2012 is fast approaching and I've got a full plate!  So I wanted to share a few of my 2011 projects with you using The Sampler's December Kit.


I love the clean look of this LO.  I added Stickles to make my ornaments hang from the top of my page.  It's always fun watching little kids open their presents, you never know if they'll like it or hate it. 


This LO makes me smile.  Our Christmas party for work is always fun.  My buddy Kay was enjoying sniffing the candle, lol!  Was so happy I caught that with my camera.  It's also fun using non traditional colors on layouts and cards.  I think pink fits every holiday!

Visit The Sampler Kit Club to see the Design Teams beautiful projects using the December kit and visit Scrapbooking Supplies R Us to purchase your own.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this work pal LO. Kay will not be a happy camper. Loving this Sampler Kit, one of my favorite that you have worked with. Keep scrapping!!!

Unknown said...

These are just adorable. thanks for sharing.

Shawna said...

Love these!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio