Saturday, December 31, 2011

Made Especially For You Blog Hop

Welcome to the Out with The Old and In with The New two-day New Year's Blog Hop! We're so happy you could join us.


Day one of the hop will feature some of our favorite projects we've created this past year and day two will feature a New Year's themed project. If you've just come across the hop and would like to start at the beginning, please visit Ashley's blog.  If you've come from Beckie's blog, then you're in the right place.

Now I want to share with you my favorite card and layout of 2011.  It was not easy narrowing the list down to 2, but here goes.  My favorite card is:



I just love that this card is busy.  I'm usually a stickler for not "junking" projects up, but I threw everything except the kitchen sink at this one and it turned out good.  Next my favorite LO:


Another "over the top" project.  I even added a stamped sentiment to this layout.  The reason I selected both creations is that I stepped WAY OUT of my comfort zone and liked the end result. 

I want to thank everyone that has visited my blog this year.  2011 was rough with the passing of my Papaw.  My mojo had disappeared by Summer, but you still stood behind me when it returned.  I've been so very blessed this year, not only in my daily life but also my crafting life.  God has opened so many doors in the industry for me that I never dreamed!  Thank you all for supporting me, inspiring me, and being my friend! 

Now a little blog hop candy.  Leave me a comment on today's post, you can comment about anything.  I'll combine today and tomorrow's comments (if you come back tomorrow and comment, you get 2 entries).  I'll randomly select a winner on Monday to win some crafty goodies!  Whether you are international or in the USA, you are welcome to join in the fun!

Thanks for visiting!  I'm the last stop on our New Years Blog Hop.  Stop by tomorrow for Day 2 of the hop.  And don't forget to join the Made Especially For You Design Team each Monday for a new challenge.

Enjoy!!!

14 comments:

Ashley said...

Both of these creations are so gorgeous, Amber! I am not one to busy up cards either, but this card is absolutely stunning. Love the layout and adorable pictures :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Babe O'Mara said...

I adore your red card. So pretty. TFS

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Simi said...

fantastic projects!

happy new year
Simi

Uta said...

Your projects are so faboulus. My favourite is the card.

Hugs, Uta

JaniceA said...

Love both projects but that card is amazing! Thank you for sharing. janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

Vicki said...

Gorgeous projects. Glad you added so much stuff. It's fun sometimes to step outside the box. Thanks for sharing.


Vicki
vwilson577 at yahoo.com

CLB said...

Very cute projects! Thanks for sharing! Nice work!
keaunalynn@msn.com

Shawna said...

I like the end result, too. VERY nice! Your card is wonderful, too. I especially like that row of zigzaging holding the ribbon down. Wish I had your talent put putting things like this together!

Beckie said...

Loving your awesome projects. Can't wait to see what ya got tomorrow.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Rae Ann said...

How great of you to push beyond your comfort zone. You never know what will happen; how exciting.
Happy New Year.
Rae Ann O.

Ellen Jarvis said...

I love the card, Amber .. it doesn't look overwhelmed by all of the "stuff" you put on it. Each has its own purpose.

I'm sorry about the passing of your Pawpaw, which can take the steam out of one's mojo for sure. I'm glad you're back!!

Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Doris P. said...

love the card and the LO. what pretty color and the pin.. ooh I love it! parkernana5@cox.net

lindaplus3 said...

very nice job on both of your projects... lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

love both the projects. happy 2012! hugs

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio