Sunday, December 4, 2011

Southern Girls Challenge

Hi all!  No I didn't fall off the planet, I've been really busy.  Don't forget I'm a peds nurse so this is the "most busiest time of the year" with all the little sick children.  So I worked a little OT this week and been busy Christmas shopping. But now I'm back with a great challenge from Southern Girls Challenge 33:

 Ribbon Madness

We want to see ribbon on your projects....any type of ribbon, any type of creation.  Visit Southern Girls to check out the amazing sponsors we have lined up this week.  I was lucky enough to get to work with Tickled Pink Stamps for this challenge.  Tickled Pink is an awesome store based in Australia that has beautiful digi and rubber stamps.  I worked with Lil Christmas Lolita Willow.

I'm also entering my card in the following challenges:
Here is my creation:


I love playing with my Copics...even though I don't have a clue what I'm doing with them.  My ribbon is Really Reasonable Ribbon and PTI.  My sentiment is Whipper Snapper Stamps. 

Visit Southern Girls Challenge to see the Design Teams darling creations!!!

9 comments:

Stampalicious said...

this is so very cute, love the colour of her hair, thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps this week, hugs,martina

Sara H said...

Your creation is delightful!!! The ribbons are so pretty and you did a wonderful job colouring her with copics!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps challenge this week =)

Chris_P said...

What a great card!!! It´s awesome! Thanks for joining us this week at Tickled Pink Stamps!

Chris_P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth Sanchez said...

Lovely! Thnx for playing at TPS challenges this week!!!

Unknown said...

Very cute...different from what you usually do. Sometimes different is really good.

Jill said...

Great card in such happy, bright colours :)
Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps this week and good luck in the draw :)
Hugs, Jill

Regan said...

Adorable! Love the ribbon and the snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Karyn S said...

wowee, this is so fun. I love the bright colours and the sweet hatpin. Good luck and thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes" at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio