Saturday, December 6, 2008

Let It Snow!

It is snowing tonite in Kentucky and so peaceful. Each year I help my Mother In-Law make some Christmas treats...so that was tonite. We made cinnamon, root beer, and raspberry hard candy. It's so fun because you have to play in powder sugar and twist the candy then break it. Then we made homemade party mix. It's so good and better than the stuff you get at the grocery store! Tomorrow we're FINALLY putting the tree up.
Well I'm back to making more Christmas cards, but it's a little different! I used Colorbok and Making Memories paper, Martha Stewart Ink and Glitter, My Mind's Eye embellishments, Michaels $1 stamp, and who likes my pink snowflake? I cut it out on pink felt, glittered it, and added some pearly paint....felt is just so easy to work with!


That's all tonite, enjoy my card:)

6 comments:

Tammie said...

Love the pink snowflake...very you! Also, the stamp is my favorite Christmas verse...beautiful card.

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful, and yes, the pink snowflake is YOU. Everything worked great together.

Sherry Wright said...

Love all the glitter and that pink snowflake, enjoy the snow. :)

Mary said...

Such a pretty little snowflake. We just got back from Tenn and they had fake snow coming from the tops of buildings in Dolly Wood! Abby loved it!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Such a sweet card! The color combo is perfect. I'll have to head over to Michael's to look for that stamp. It's perfect for cards!

LORi said...

Too Cute!!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio