Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Moxie Fab Challenge #5

Moxie Fab world is having the cutest challenge this week and I just had to make a card! You see, the challenge is to find inspiration in pictures of party dresses in honor of New Years. So here's the picture that inspired me:

And this is what I created:

I used a Creative Imaginations overlay on white cardstock. Then I used my Storybook Cricut cartridge to create the "09" and the flourish behind a Heidi Swapp clock. I took little stamps to stamp "Happy New Year" and that's it. Very easy.
I tried to upload my project to the Moxie Fab group at Creating Keepsakes, but their website refuses to let me upload, so I gave up and posted it here:)
Well guess what I'm reading again, Twilight. I know, I sound like every female in America, but I just love the Twilight books...if you've not read them I strongly encourage you to. It's just the best love story. I have kinda been in a reading slump, nothing I pick up interests me...and then I decided to try rereading Twilight, and it's just as good now as the first time! And I never ever reread a book. My hubby said "you're reading those old vampire books again." I think he may be a LITTLE jealous of Edward!
Enjoy my card...

5 comments:

Annette said...

Gorgeous card Amber, you did a great job matching the inspirational photo, they look like they belong together!
Happy New Year!

SmilynStef said...

One more reason I 'need' a Cricket ... love the cool flourish with that great overlay ... amazing inspired card.

Unknown said...

I think he is more than a "little" jealous!!! Don't tell him I said that, being the mother-in-law is a tough job. The dress and the card are a perfect match. Great job. Good luck.

Tammie said...

Great card....and what a match it is! Enjoy re-reading...it's alot like visiting an old friend, isn't it?

Unknown said...

This is just stunning Amber! You really should try to post the card to the Moxie Fab group again. I've had trouble posting in the past too. Make sure the file name is letters only and not too large. This card is just too good to not enter!!
(-: Heidi

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio