Tuesday, August 4, 2009

DCRU Challenge

Today we start our challenges at Die Cuts R Us DT blog! The design team has amazing ideas and surprises in store for you!
Our first challenge is by Sammye Jo. It is to make a project, card, or LO and include a monogram.
I wanted a unique, think outside the box, monogram idea. So I did a LO and used monograms as my title:



"M & A X 5" stands for Matt & Amber x 5 years. That's how many years we've been married. I thought it sounded like a math equation. I used my Cricut & the Cuttin' Above Cartridge. I also used My Mind's Eye, Papertrey Ink, and Colorbok paper.
Here's a close up of my monograms:



I used a picture from our wedding day and a picture from this summer to make this LO full of sweet memories for me.

Don't forget to visit Die Cuts R US DT blog and the Die Cuts R Us store.

7 comments:

Tammie said...

How Pretty! I love it....so you can make your own die cuts for this site....how cool.

1CardCreator said...

Love the sweet layout, especially the family tree with the buttons and owls, so very clever!

Unknown said...

One of my favorite LO that you have done. Love all the detail and the walk down memory lane. 5 yrs is along time.

Annette said...

I love your layout and you look like princess in your wedding dress! Congrats on 5 wonderful years!

Carole Beath said...

Fantastic monogram LO. I love the colors of the letters and the LO of the page.
Carole DCRU/dt

Yvette said...

First I totally adore your wedding photo! I agree with Annette, you look like a beautiful princess! I think I would of bawled at that moment. Your layout is adorable with the cute little owls and tree.

Your churn is amazing! It has a natural vintage feel!

Cara said...

Too cute! What a lovely wedding photo :o)
Cara - DCRS DT

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio