Tuesday, August 18, 2009

DCRU Challenge


Today's Tuesday and that means a new challenge at Die Cuts R Us DT Blog! Today's challenge is from Margie, a color challenge. The colors are Chocolate Brown, Teal, White or Ivory. And incorporate an image in your card using these amazing colors.
Here's my card:

I used Core'dinations, My Mind's Eye, and EK Success paper. I used stamps from Papertrey Ink. Copic Markers and Martha Stewart Ink. My Spellbinder Nestabilities and my Cuttlebug, using the Swiss Dot Folder. I highlighted all the products that you can find at the DCRU store.
Also at the DCRU Store, Copic Markers are on sale for $2.99!!!
Take time to visit the DCRU DT blog and look at all the beautiful creations the DT made this week. And be sure to play along!

6 comments:

Tammie said...

Have a goodie...I love it. Love the buttons.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Amber.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

I adore buton cards! I really like this one - the colors are perfect!
Wonderful job :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

This card caught my eye immediately on the DCRU blog today-I LOVE it! I just got that button set and can't wait to use it, but I adore what you did w/ it! This is an adorable card!!!

Linda said...

Oh this is such a cute card....love the button flowers!!!

Lilacanglia said...

love how you have used the buttons as flower heads,
Hugs
Angie

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio