Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Sunday!

Just wanted to post a little card I did yesterday with my new Papertrey Ink stamps "Everyday Button Bits". I just love using buttons so I was tickled pink when Papertrey made a line of stamps that include buttons!

I used Papertrey Ink & Core'dinations paper, Papertrey Ink Stamps, Martha Stewart Ink, Copic Markers, and Papertrey Ink ribbon.
Tune in Tuesday for a brand new challenge from Die Cuts R Us. And Wednesday is the new Cuttlebug Challenge for the week.
And check out the super giveaway at Crafty Goings On - Copics!!!
Enjoy!

5 comments:

ellie said...

how cool! button balloons! that is downright clever!

Unknown said...

Button ballons is a great idea!!!!!!!!! Love the card and the colors.

Tammie said...

LOVE buttons! What sweet stamps and a cute card.

Annette said...

Oh my gosh, this is way too cute! I love the buttons for the balloons, it is totally adorable!

1CardCreator said...

What a cute idea, using the buttons as balloons! Love the sky and grass too.
~Diane (DCRU DT ).

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio