Tuesday, August 11, 2009

DCRU Challenge

It's time for our second challenge at Die Cuts R Us. This week's challenge is from Jessica - use die cuts or punches to make a layered embellishment for your card (aka flower, ribbon slide or tag, etc.). I used my Walk in My Garden Cricut Cartridge (available at the DCRU store) to make my card:

I also used Papertrey Ink & Core'dinations paper, Cuttlebug & Swiss Dots Folder (available at DCRU store), Papertrey Ink stamp, and Papertrey Ink ribbon.
My flowers are vintage that I made with an old book, tune in to the DCRU DT blog on August 20th to see my mini tutorial on this!
Be sure to visit Die Cuts R Us DT Blog to see what our amazing DT made this week. And be sure to participate in our challenge for your chance at a prize:)
Enjoy!

9 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Super cute, Amber!

Carole Beath said...

Super cute, I love those flowers.
Carole

Tammie said...

Love the vintage paper flowers. I knew that I would! What a pretty card...looking foreward to the tutorial.

Unknown said...

Great card Amber. Love those flowers and I would loved to have read that old book. I always thought Granny kept junk laying around. She's been gone a long time and now I realize junk = vintage!!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Beautiful card, Amber! I love those vintage flowers! Great job :*)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Amber! I absolutely love the flowers!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Amber, I really like your pp flowers. The pattern makes it look like you used newspaper...I think it makes even more special. So cute!

Smiles!
Gwen

Cara said...

Love it and I really looking forward to your 8/20 tutorial!!
Cara-DCRU DT

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous card Amber. I love the flowers with the vintage book and buttons! I can't wait for your 8/20 tutorial on it!
~Diane (DCRU DT) <(*<*)>

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio