Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday Be Inspired!

Wednesday already! This week's Cuttlebug Challenge is to make a card with a digi stamp. Go to Cuttlebug Challenge to see how to get a free digital stamp! I had so much fun with this little card. I used the new Cuttlebug embossing folder Moroccan screen by Provo Craft. It is just so elegant and I instantly fell in love with it!
Here's my card:

I used Coerdinations solid cardstock and Whitewash collection. I also used my Cuttlebug & the Swiss Dots folder on the Whitewash paper and then sanded it to let the color come thru. I used Melissa Frances paper and embellishments. I used Martha Stewart Scalloped punch. And then I added a random ribbon and bling to finish it off. I colored my digi stamp with Martha Stewart markers.
See the little thing I've got my card setting on, it is an old churn that belonged to my Great Grandma. It makes a great prop for my cards!
Now visit Cuttlebug Challenge to see the beautiful projects the DT made this week!
Enjoy!

15 comments:

Tammie said...

I know that churn!!! Love, love, love this card, the colors are great and the little soft ribbon sets it off.

Sammye Jo said...

GORGEOUS girl! I love seeing how that new folder looks in use!!! Sometimes I don't know if I am going to like it when I look at it in the package, but when I see it, I KNOW! You rock! :)

Karen said...

Love everything about your sweet gorgeous card!!

Hugs,
Karen

Michelle said...

amber..im loving this entire card...colors..sketch..ribbon..embossing.. its all wonderful!
TFS!
hugs
michelle.

Jenn K said...

What a sweet card you created!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Amber. I look forward to Wednesdays because I know you are gonna have a new card. You left out the part that that churn is close to 100 yrs old!!!! I loved my Granny.

Anonymous said...

WoW Amber I soooo `love` your beautiufl card....
How nice to sit it on your churn from your Grandma.....TFS
Enjoy the rest of your week:)x

June Houck said...

I love how you debossed the Core'dinations with Moroccan Screen (I think this is my new fave folder!) I love how you colored your image w/ MS markers too. I don't have her markers, do you like them?

Fun fab card :)

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful Amber! I love the little bits of molding you added!

(-: Heidi

Carole Beath said...

Wow, Amber....I love this card. The colors you selected are so pretty, and that beautiful organza ribbon is just perfect.
Carole/DCRU DT

Kristen H said...

Love the layers, the embossing, the ribbon, GREAT card. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. I went and got the digi-stamps, now I just have to use them.
Great card!!!

Nathalia Castellon said...

What an absolutely sweet and colorful card! Love the pop of the purple with the blues and greens, so lovely!

Yvette said...

Amber, your card is so pretty! I love the sweet little bling on your ribbon, and the little embellies to "frame" your sentiment! :)

Sandi said...

This is adorable and the icing on the cake is that wonderful ribbon. Sandi

1CardCreator said...

Love, love, love the colors! The rich color combination is a standout on this card, and I love the gorgeous embellishments!
~Diane (DCRU DT) <(*<*)>

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio