Tuesday, June 8, 2010

ACLP Challenge 42

Time for a new challenge at A Crafty Little Place! This week's challenge is to make a card, LO, or project...but the catch is it cannot be a square.

The DT got to play with beautiful Lilly Bee's "Lovely" Collection (available at the Die Cuts R Us Store). This collection is adorable and I loved using it! And we have a special sponsor this week, Sassy Studio Designs! I got to use Sassy Fashionista's - Denim Debbie. It was so fun colorig her, fixing her makeup and jewelry. Check out the Sassy Studio Designs Store to see all their sassy digi stamps!

Here's my card:



I used my scalloped oval Spellbinder Nestabilities to make my card. I added the beautiful Lilly Bee's "Lovely" Patterned Papers. I colored my Sassy stamp with Copics. And I added Mays Art Ribbon for the finishing touch.



Visit the Die Cuts R Us Store to see all their amazing products. And visit A Crafty Little Place to see the DT's beautiful creations!

5 comments:

LollyChops said...

She's so sassy! hehehehe

Unknown said...

Love it!!! This is a bit of a change for you Amber, but an awesome card. I know you never wanted to stop playing with cut-outs...big girls don't have to.

Alyssa S said...

She's gorgeous! Love the scallop circle card with her hanging off of it - too cute! What a perfect little bow too!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very Sassy, Amber!! Love the fun scallop circle shape!! Wonderful job with this weeks challenge!!

Anonymous said...

Love your sassiness girl!!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio