Saturday, June 19, 2010

Paper Garden Projects Blog Hop

Welcome to the Paper Garden Projects Summer Stroll Garden Walk.
Take a stroll through the blogs of the Paper Gardeners and enjoy some friendly inspiration. This month we are focusing on some big summer fun.

You should have arrived from Cathy's inspiring blog. If you just happen to be stopping by, visit Cathy's blog to start the hop.

While you visit, subscribe to each Gardener's blog and take note of each designer's name and their special summery garden walk word in their blog post. Once you finish your garden tour, send an E-mail to custserv@papergardenprojects.com with the list of designers and their garden walk word.

Everyone who sends the correct list of designers and words will be entered in a random drawing to win a prize. You need to send an e-mail to the address above; please don't leave your list as a comment. You have until midnight (EST) on Tuesday, June 22 to send your list.

And the prize? How about this fun summer unmounted stamp set from Kraftin Kimmie - Mae.

Here is my project:



I used the beautiful Botanicals and Birds Stamp Set manufactured by the Paper Studio and available at Paper Garden Projects. This set is perfect for Summer creations and very feminine with swirls and adorable details. I used gorgeous Pink Paislee 365 Degree patterned papers (available at PGP). My cardstock is Prism. My ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

For this card I stamped my flower twice. Once in pink and once in green. I used pink on my cardstock and then cut out the green leaves of my other stamp and layered them on.

Here is the Blog Hop List:

Cathy
Amber (that's me!!!)
Tangii
Erin
Andrea
Alyssa

Now for my special Summertime word: GRILL

Next up on the Summer Stroll is the talented Tangii's blog.

15 comments:

Erin said...

This is beyond beautiful! I love it. :)

Judith Veldhuizen said...

Great colourfull card!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

So pretty, Amber! Love the butterfly!

Unknown said...

Love it Amber. It's like you snap your finger and instant card...lol

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card!

Danni said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the butterfly!

sammi said...

Gorgeous! Love the vintage look of the background paper~

Annette said...

Stunning and gorgeous! I just love everything about it! Hope your having a great weekend! Hugs ♥

Davi said...

REALLY pretty. The colors and the dp make a wonderful combo along with the lovely image and fab butterfly!!

Davi said...

REALLY pretty. The colors and the dp make a wonderful combo along with the lovely image and fab butterfly!!

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous!

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

This is just beautiful. You used those stamps perfectly. I love the added butterfly!

Alyssa S said...

Gorgeous, Amber! I love all your layers and the simple knotted ribbon!

lisa808 said...

Pretty card--love the 3D.

Harriet H said...

Amber this card is breathe taking.....

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio