Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge

***Scroll Down For A Crafty Little Place Challenge Post***

I'm so excited to kick off the Summer at Really Reasonable Ribbon. We are starting new challenges and a prize is up for grabs. Here are the details:

Really Reasonable Ribbon will be hosting 2 challenges per month on our blog. Every 1st and 15th, we will post new challenges with themes. The only rules are to follow the theme, use ribbon and post your links to win.

Each challenge will be open for 13 days. So the challenge for the 1st will be open until the 14th at 5pm CST. A winner will be chosen and that winner will win a $10 gift certificate to use as they choose at the Really Reasonable Ribbon store. We will also be picking our top 3 sweethearts, that will have a badge to proudly sport on their own blogs.

Sounds exciting, doesn't it??? OK today kicks off our first challenge and it's a tough one for me: make a masculine project and use ribbon.

Eek, everyone knows I struggle with the masculine stuff. I'm girly through and through...even wear pink boots when I go to the barns. So I put on my thinking cap and went to work. Here is my card:



The fabulous ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. It is Sheer Looped Moss Trim and so easy to work with. I used Papertrey Ink Cardstock. And my awesome boat image is from the Digi Doodle Shop. I also used Copics.

Visit the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog to play along for your chance at a gift certificate. And check out the store to see amazing ribbon, lace, and trims.

Enjoy!!!

6 comments:

Margreet said...

it's great Amber.......a real masculine card!
xxx Margreet

Annette said...

I love this, very masculine and the ribbon is awesome! Hope you had a great holiday weekend! Hugs, Annette

Unknown said...

The colors, the boat. everything is masculine!!!

Anonymous said...

Great card, love it

Hugs from Norway

Alyssa S said...

pink boots to the barn?? I got a giggle out of that one!
Great masculine card! A true challenge to put ribbon on a 'man' card, but you make it look effortless!

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

THis is beautiful Amber - I love how peaceful it looks!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio