Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Sampler LO

Hi all. Wanted to share a quick LO before I go to bed. Tonight was the "Eclipse"! I had a wonderful time gushing about Edward and Jacob with my friends! I'm sure Matt was tickled pink I didn't drag him to the movies with me.

Now I want to show you a LO I did using goodies from "The Sampler" Kit for June. The new July Kit should be posted in the next few days at Scrapbooking Supplies R Us and I'm so excited to see it!



I wanted to keep my LO clean and simple.

OK now it's bedtime. My brain is on Twilight overload...need sleep : )

3 comments:

LollyChops said...

I love your LO and I am sooo jealous!

I get togo see it tonight (my friend text me yesterday and asked if we could do tonight and of course I said YES)!!!! Woo hoo!!!!

Unknown said...

Love your LO. I like the cardboard and other goodies. I'd like to be there right now.

Alyssa S said...

Fabulous! The cardboard is the perfect amount of texture!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio