Monday, June 21, 2010

The Sampler Sketch Contest

***Click for Paper Garden Projects Summer Stroll Garden Walk***


Scrapbooking Supplies R Us is having a sketch challenge. Their fabulous monthly kit called "The Sampler" is full of fun goodies that the DT used to create LO's using this sketch:



The winner of this month's sketch challenge will receive an extra special prize package from Scrapbooking Supplies R Us!

Here is a little sneak of my LO:



And I have my first post at The Crop Spot on Wednesday. Here is a sneak of my creation I made using products from The Sampler:



Hope you will stop by Scrapbooking Supplies R Us and join in the Summer fun!

2 comments:

Alyssa S said...

Oh my word! Would you just look at that face! I love puppies...I wish they could stay that size and that cuteness but get the potty training and no chewing stuff down!
Looks like a fabulous layout! ;o)

Unknown said...

Wow...Sophie sure has changed but Matt still loves her. Great LO Amber and I see the wedding pic. can't wait to see all of it. Love you Baby Girl.

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio