Monday, May 30, 2011

Cardabilities Sketch 32

Time for a new sketch by Cardabilties.  Sketch  #32 is fabulous and inspires the creative girl in all of us. 


Take a look:

There's so many different ways to approach this sketch.  Here's my card:


I used Papetrey Ink cardstock andn stamped sentiment.  My patterned papers are Girls' Paperie and 7 Gypsies.  I used an Elle's Studio tag.  My flowers are Prima and my pearls are Creative Charms.  I used my Spellbinder Nestabilties to cut out the scalloped circles.  And I added a little glitter glue to my white flower. 

Visit Cardabilties to see the Design Teams take on Sketch 32.  We'd love for you to join the Cardabilities forum and gallery.  Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Amber! This is absolutely beautiful!! Loving the Prima rose :)

Annette said...

So pretty Amber! Love all the colors and flowers!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio