Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Days

Hi all.  Got a fun little card to share tonite.  I was inspired by the adorable Happy Digital Clip Art at Chocolate Sundae Designs - an Amy Matte's Designs creation.  Check out her shops to see all the sweet  products availble. 

I decided to enter this card in CPS Sketch 216:


And here is my card:


I used fabulous Pink Paislee Pattterned Paper and PTI Cardstock.  I then added a journaling tag, the sentiment happy, and green flower via Happy Digial Clip Art.  I used a piece of Creative Charms Polka Dot Ribbon and light blue jewels for the flower centers.  My flower button is Crate Paper.  And that cute little flag - The Girls' Paperie....which would be VERY easy to make, it's on a pearl stick pin (gotta keep this in mind for future projects). 

Now on to a winner....The winner of my Creative Charms package of goodies is Cher!  Cher I just sent you an email.  Congrats!!!  And I want to thank all of my new followers!  It's so fun to visit your blogs for added inspiration! 

1 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I absolutely love this!!! It's so cute!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio