Monday, May 23, 2011

Sunshine

Hi all!  Have a quick LO to share tonite.  I'm entering it in Sketch Inspiration 's sketch 221.  Take a look:


And here is my LO:


This is my precious Jack Russell - Jake!  We adopted him in 2004.  He can be a little stinker, but Hubs and I adore him dearly!  I used goodies from The Sampler Kit for March to create this LO.  The mustache Hambley paper is fabulous (and limited edition!). 

Up next is a card I made from The Sampler Kit for March.  I was inspired by this week's Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World:


Oh how I love everything "royal".  The wedding was just amazing.  From Kate's wedding dress to the carriages!  I think a cameo is very elegant and royal.  Here's my card:

This card is entered in the following challenges:
I've had a beautiful couple of days off from work.  These pictures sum up what I've been doing this weekend:


I had told you my duck "might" become a Mom last week "if" her eggs hatched.  Well the day they were suppose to hatch, her eggs disappeared.  So Saturday I went and bought these little guys at the stock sale.  Fredda (my duck) immediately tried to kill them when I gave them to her.  She's a bit crazy.  By today there were only 3 ducklings alive (questionable causes of death for the other 2 - angry Momma duck, snake, chilly nite - nothing confirmed)....they had bonded a bit better, but things are still touch and go.  The ducklings chase her all over the barn lot, they've decided she'd make a good Mom....I'm not so sure????  Ah the trouble that I've went to for the sake of Fredda Quackers and motherhood! 

6 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Amber! lol! I love all your work! But that story of your Duck is just to die for! How freaking adorable!!!! I love it! Oh what one does to mother their children (or in this case furry/feathery babies!) lol! Love you lots!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amber! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Anita said...

Beautiful card. I love the black and white with that little touch of bright pink. Thanks for joining in the Divas by Design Challenge this week.

Annette said...

Love the layout, Jake is so cute! And your card is adorable, I love the pink and black together!
The baby ducks are the cutest ever! I sure hope Fredda learns to like the little guys, they sure seem to like her! Hope you have a great day! Hugs, Annette :)

Unknown said...

Love the pink & black colour combo, thanks for playing with us at Divas

Jennipher said...

Great layout and card. Looks like you have had a beautiful week off from work.

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio