Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cardabilties Sketch 31

It's May 15th and that means a sketch at Cardabilities


Sketch 31 is stunning:


And here is my card:


I started with Papertrey Ink Cardstock.  I then layered on patterned papers from the Girls' Paperie.  I used my Spellbinder Nestabilties and Cuttlebug to make my circle.  My sentiment is Papertrey Ink and I stamped it on a tag from Pink Paislee.  My ribbon is Papertrey Ink and my fabulous button is Tim Holtz. 

I love this sketch because by the time you complete the steps of the sketch, you have a completed card that doesn't need extra work.  The sketch walks you through it. 

Visit Cardabilities to see the Design Team reveals for the sketch.  Don't forget to stop by and chat with us at the Cardabilities Forum and upload your take on Sketch 31 at the Cardabilities Gallery

4 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

What an absolutely beautiful card! That ribbon with hat beautiful button on top is just gorgeous!

Kathlene said...

Wow, Amber...love your take on the sketch. I have fallen in love with PT ribbon. Such an elegant touch. TFS!

Annette said...

Great card Amber! Love the rose border and pretty red bow with elegant button, I love it all! Hope you have a great weekend!

Nicki S said...

Great card! LOVE that button!!!!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio