Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cardabilties Sketch #30



Time for a fabulous new sketch from Cardabilties


Sketch #30 had me thinking!  Do I want to make a round card, do I want to use my Nestabilties, the possibilties are endless:


And then I had a moment of inspiration!  Anyone that follows me knows I adore doilies:


I used a doily from Little Yellow Bicycle and  inked the edges with brown ink.  I used Papertrey Ink Cardstock, Stamp (sentiment and leaves), and buttons.  My pearls are Creative Charms.  I used Crate Paper Ribbon and an American Crafts flower.  This little card was so easy to make, doilies are so feminie and makes your card look stylish.

Visit Cardabilties to see the Design Teams darling creations.  Don't forget Cardabilties also has a Forum so join to make new crafty friends and upload your take on Sketch #30 to the Cardabilties Gallery

6 comments:

beccaf1970 said...

What a beautiful card! I love your take on the sketch...I may have to try this for my mother's day cards!

(Visiting from BBFS!)

Nati Tristan said...

Amber that is a darling card!!!!! I love it! I love the colors and everything about it! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Amber I really like the way you used the pearls on the buttons. So pretty.

Annette said...

Super cute card Amber! Love the bright colors and especially the sweet doily! Hope you have a great week!

Katy Myhre said...

WOW! Beautiful job!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Amber, I LOVE your card!! Simple yet so lovely and pretty!! I certainly heart that cute doily!! :)))

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio