Friday, May 13, 2011

If The Shoe Fits

Time for a new challenge from "The Shoe".  Thanks to everyone who played along with last week's "emerald" challenge.  This week's Fashionista Friday Challenge # 79 is:

Use Black & White with a Splash of Color.

Such a fun challenge, had a blast with this one!  Now for my card:


I love working with neutral colors and adding a splash...of pink of course.  Visit If The Shoe Fits...Scrap It to see the Design Teams take on this challenge and don't forget to add your link to play along.

Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Amber that's so darling! I love it! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend! God Bless!

If The Shoe Fits... Scrap it! said...

Gorgeous! Love the bright color splash! So glad you are part of our Shoe DT!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio