Monday, January 16, 2012

1...2...3...Ribbon!

It's Monday and that means a new challenge from Made Especially For You.  This week's challenge is dear to my heart, because it involves RIBBON:

Create a card featuring three ribbons.

Our sponsor this week is Pattie's Creations where the winner will receive 3 digi stamps of their choice.  Now for my card:


This card features Pop Tones Cardstock.  My stamps are Papertrey Ink.  Ribbon is Ribbon Reel and stick pin is Maya Road.  I colored sections of my flowers and leaves with Stickles.  I also used Liquid Pearl on the sentiment banner. 

Visit Made Especially For You to see the Design Teams beautiful creations and play along for your chance to win!

6 comments:

Beckie said...

Gorgeous as always hun!!!

Be blessed, Beckie

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

so pretty, love the colors.

Bonnie Blackburn said...

Beautiful, bright,vibrant colors and all the ribbon to boot. I love the sentiment!!!

Scrappin Abby said...

Beautiful card Amber...love the bow :)

Especially_For_You said...

This card is gorgeous! I love the bright, fun color combo! :)

Annette said...

So pretty Amber! I love the bright colors and the glittery touches!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio