Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Play Date

Hi all.  Wanted to play along with this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge.  Take a look at the beautiful inspirational picture:


Such darling calm colors!  Love them.  I'm also playing along with this week's Ribbon Carousel Challenge:


And here is my card:


My stamps are Taylored Expressions.  Ribbon is Ribbon Reel.  I used Copics to do a little coloring and Liquid Pearl. 

Now for another card for the following challenges, The Kraft Journal.  This week they are having a "anything goes" challenge, my favorite!

The Kraft Journal


And CAS-ual Fridays:


 Here's my card:


I had so much fun making this card.  The kraft goodies are My Mind's Eye and the wooden letters are Pink Paislee.  All these goodies (except Stickles) are available in January's The Sampler Kit - Ready, Set, Go:


I also have a fun announcement to share.  I've been invited to join the Practical Scrappers Design Team.  And they are having a fabulous Layout Contest similar to the Card Contest they had a few months ago.

Enjoy!!!

11 comments:

Glenda J said...

Gorgeous! Love this bright and cheerful card. Thanks for playing along with the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!

Stacy said...

Cute cards, thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

shaunnaRooskie :) said...

cute card!!!

Virginia L. said...

AWESOME use of the chipboard!! Love the sentiment for the 2nd card! SO glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Great cards love them both!!!!Thanks for playing along with The Ribbon Carousel!!!

Suzanne Russell said...

I can see why you had fun making this card-it is totally awesome! :-)

Danielle L. said...

Fabulous cards!!! Both are so sweet and the heart tree is so cute! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Carousel! :)

Unknown said...

cute design! love the chipboard letters too!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE that first card! SUPER fab ribbon and I LOVE that heart tree:) THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the RCC!

And thanks for joining in the fun over at the PDCC too!!

I also love that second card--love those wood letters! YOU ROCK:)

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Super cute projects - the colors are amazing, especially the second one! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

Untitled said...

This wwas a lovely blog post

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio