Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lots Of Love

This week at The Cutting Cafe we are focusing on "love".  There are so many "lovely" files to help with your Valentine plans or if you just want to send a special treat to a "loved" one.  This week I used 2 files, the heart bag and the heart shaped card.  I adore Valentine's Day and making crafts this time of year.  You get to be "over the top" with hearts, flowers, pinks, and reds!  Take a look:


I used Papertrey Ink cardstock to make my bag.  My ribbon and lace is Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The heart pp is MME.  And my ruffled bag topper is Melissa Frances.  This little bag is adorable and big enough to hold several treats in.  I also made a coordinating card:


I used Pop Tones Cardstock and Felt to make this little heart card.  My lace is Ribbon Reel and letters are MME.  I also used Stickles around my heart edges.


Such an easy way to dress up the simpliest gift.  Visit The Cutting Cafe for more inspiration from the Design Team.  Enjoy!!!

6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

omg omg omg Amber what beautiful projects..I love both of the projects...love that trimming on the bag...hugs

Unknown said...

cute little valentine's projects. tfs.

Unknown said...

When you were a little girl in Kindergarten, your first color page you brought home was a turkey. It was flawless...after that your coloring went downhill because you said it was boring. You had been coloring since you were 1 so you wanted to move up to the big girl stuff. I think you have finally made it. Exquisite projects.

Hey Hey Paula said...

Pretty bag & card...love your embellishments.

Anonymous said...

Fun Fun Fun!
Adore the matching card, that's the coolest!
And love the added lace!
Wonderful project!

Hugs, Leah

Carolyn Wolff said...

Wow! Love this set. That fringe trim is amazing.

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio