Monday, January 9, 2012

Made Especially For You

It's Monday and that means a new challenge from Made Especially For You.  This is Technique Week so we ask you to create a card featuring machine embossing. It can be a background, border, etc. As long as you card features some aspect that has been embossed by a machine. 

Our Sponsor this week is K' n K Designs.  They are offering the winner a choice of 3 stamp sets.  Now for my creation:



My stamps are Taylored Expressions.  My cardstock and patterned paper is from a Taylored Expressions card kit.  My doily die is Papertrey Ink.  I colored my stamped image with Copics and added Stickles around my sentiment.  My card is embossed using the Cuttlebug.  One of my favorite embossing techniques is to lightly run ink over your embossing to add depth.  Here I used white ink to highlight my polka dots. 

Visit Made Especially For You to see the Design Teams beautiful creations.  There is also a Design Team Call currently going on at MEFY...they're looking for 5 new designers!  Good luck if you apply and we'd love for you to play along with this week's challenge.

1 comments:

Beckie said...

Super duper cute!

Be blessed, Beckie

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio