Saturday, January 21, 2012

Clean & Simple

Hi all!  Who's ready for the weekend?  I've got a fun little card to share tonite that I made for Practical Scrappers - a CAS card.  I really struggle with the simple card designs, because I want to embellish embellish embellish. Tomorrow you can visit Practical Scrappers and see lots of design team inspiration for CAS cards:


Oh how I loved Taylored Expressions stamps!  For this card I used Pop Tones Cardstock and My Mind's Eye patterned paper.  I stamped my cupcake and sentiment with PTI ink.  My cupcake was colored with Copics and I added Stickles for shine.


I'm working on the next reveal for Stamp School.  Today I posted a simple flower tutorial at the Teacher's Lounge...all you need are scalloped Nestabilies and felt. 


And news from The Sampler Kit Club.  We are having lots of challenges and super giveaways!  Play along with our card and sketch challenges to be entered in a Sampler Giveaway.  Here's a little something I made with my January Sampler Kit:


A LO of Mom and I.  Loving all the My Mind's Eye and Hambley on this LO...plus the Pink Paislee wooden letters!  Eek! 

OK I think that's all I've got for you right now.....be back Monday with new creations.  Plus I received really HAPPY email this week, can't share at the moment but when I do you will understand why I'm on Cloud 9!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your card is so cute. love the bit of bling. great felt flower. your layout is super cute.

Donna said...

Congrats on making the team!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio