Sunday, January 1, 2012

Made Especially For You Blog Hop

Welcome back to the Out with The Old and In with The New two-day New Year's Blog Hop! We're so happy you could join us. Day one of the hop featured some of our favorite projects we've created this past year, and today we will feature a New Year's themed project. If you've just come across the hop and would like to start at the beginning, please visit Ashley's blog.  If you've come from Beckie's blog, then you're in the right place.

Today's card is all about a shabby New Year:


Who doesn't love butterflies, seam binding, and stamps for the New Year???  This little card features Basic Grey patterned paper, Jenni Bowlin butterfly, Papertrey Ink Stamps, Liquid Pearl, and seam binding from Ribbon Reel.  I'm honestly obsessed with Liquid Pearls and Stickles at the moment, you're sure to see a lot of it here at The Country Scrapper in 2012!


I'm looking forward to everything 2012 has to offer.  And speaking of offers, leave me a comment on this post to be entered in my blog candy giveaway.  I will announce a winner on Monday. 

Thanks for joining us this New Years!  I'm the last stop on the blog hop.  Don't forget to join Made Especially For You each Monday for a new challenge.

Enjoy!!!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous card! so many pretty pieces, expertly combined...beautiful! happy new year!

SandeeNC said...

ohhhh I just got some liquid pearls and am looking forward to trying them out! Your card is beautiful! Happy New Year girl!

Uta said...

Wow, what a beautiful card. I like it!

Hugs, Uta

Ellen Jarvis said...

Very pretty card... I especially love the ticket!!

Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

JaniceA said...

Gorgeous card, love the ticket, butterfly and everything.
janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

Doris P. said...

so love your card. what a beauty!! happy new Year! new follower too :) come visit me too... http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com
parkernana5@cox.net

lindaplus3 said...

that is a very beautiful card,,, lovvvve the butterfly.... lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Jennie Garcia said...

That card is gorgeous!! Love those colors together!!
TFS!! Take Care!! Happy New Year!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Vicki said...

Oh wow! I love the butterfly, the gems on the ticket, the ticket itself, gee, I love it all. Great card. Thanks for sharing.


Vicki
vwilson577 at yahoo.com

Unknown said...

OH MY...Amber, this card is awesome. I love the liguid pearls and practice does make perfect. I love the shabbiness of this card. If I were a teacher I'd give you an A+. As a fellow crafter I give you 2012 crafter to watch. Good luck on all your new adventures.

Rae Ann said...

I really like this card. Have a happy and blessed new year.
Rae Ann O.

Unknown said...

very pretty.

Sweet Creations said...

I love the ticket I would love to know where you found them. Great work
Beckypurplehaze@hotmail.com

scrapqueen141 said...

Your card is gorgeous - great job!!!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio