Monday, January 9, 2012

Inspiration by The Cutting Cafe

This week The Cutting Cafe wants you to play tag with they're beautiful Long Sentiment Tags.  This tag set is perfect for cards, layouts, or altered items.  I decided to use one of the tags on a layout:


This time of year I always feel all "mushy".  Sooo I made a sweet LO about my hubby.  I used the "Your So" long sentiment tag and checked the boxes that applied "wink".  My goodies for this LO are from The Sampler's January Kit, available now.  I added Stickles and Liquid Pearl. 

Visit The Cutting Cafe Blog for more inspiration from the Design Team!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

love what you did with the awesome alpha...so super cute. tfs.

Shawna said...

Cute page. Love that checklist!

Regina Easter said...

AMBER.........this is delightful...... the colors are amazing girl...you rock

shaunnaRooskie :) said...

love how you were able to use so many goodies from the kit on this page Amber! it's awesome :)

Hey Hey Paula said...

Love your page & the tag adds the perfect touch.

Carolyn Wolff said...

Hey Amber! You layout is beautiful. Love all the journaling your incorporated.

jessica said...

Hi Amber!
Beautiful LO!! you did a great job with the Long Sentiment Tag! All the extras on your LO are awesome!!

Alljazzed2create said...

Hi Amber, I am two days new into this blogging. I just got my blog up and running and posted my first challenge, I love the inspiration that all of your creations have given me,

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio