Friday, January 15, 2010

Sketch Girl #10

I'm soooo excited to FINALLY share the new Sketch Girl Challenge #10 with everyone! The sketch is amazing and fun, great to add to your idea notes for future cards. All you have to do is design a card from Sketch #10 and add your link to the comments at Sketch Girl. The winner of the contest will receive a prize from Perfect Presentation - Leigh Anne Baird's new line of affordable templates that you print, cut, score and assemble. All template purchases come with instructions that include photos to help with assembly and adhesive placement. Measurements and/or templates are included to make cutting decorative panels quick and easy. They are available for purchase at the Wildflower Patch so go check them out!

Here's the sketch:



And here is my take on the sketch:



I used the fabulous January Card Kit available now at Die Cuts R Us (paper, buttons, ribbon). I added a stamp from Papertrey Ink. Used my Martha Stewart Scallop punch and some bling. I shined everything up with Stickles. And 2 little heart stick pins topped things off.

Visit all of the Sketch Girl Design Team Blogs for lots of inspiration:

Alyssa
Harriet
Eve
Tiffany
Randee
Bonnie
Katie
Jennie
Jessica
Sara
Annie
Julie

Our Guest Designer for January is Laurel Seabrook.

Enjoy!!!

16 comments:

maiahs_momma said...

LOve your card, it is stunning :)!

Inky Hugs,
Catherine
catlevy@eastlink.ca
www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love how you flipped the sketch. Gorgeous card, Amber. The vibrant colors really pop. So glad to have you on the team!

Alyssa S said...

Great flip on the sketch! I love the pins - so fun!

Tammie said...

gorgeous card, Amber. Love the colors.

Stampin Mindy said...

This is so cute, I love those flowers. and the bow with the heart pins. Adorable.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Amber! I love those papers and those two little stick pins are so sweet!

(-: Heidi

Unknown said...

Wow..awesome card Amber. I do love those papers and I need to order them pronto. Love the 2 little heart pins. Perfect way to start out on our DT.

Harriet said...

Absolutely beautiful card.... so glad to be doing this again.....

Harriet

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Love this card - all the embellies are perfect and I too like that you flipped the sketch!

Tiffany Heilman said...

I love everything about this card!!! I didn't even think about flipping it.

Jennie said...

Amber, beautiful card! Love the dp and the colors :o) Love the way you turned the sketch, it works great!

Jess said...

Fab card! Love all the sparkle and the way you flipped the sketch!

Sara said...

Great take on the sketch! Love the colors,and those pins are adorable!! So glad you could join us on the team!

LORi said...

So Super Pretty Amber!!! Love your blog design too!!

HUgs - LORi

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Amber...one beautiful creation wasn't enough huh?...LOL! This card is fabulous! I'm really glad you took the time to share it. So pretty.

Smiles!
Gwen

Cara said...

Amber, I love this!! So sweet! And your blog looks great too! Hope your pup is ok today!!
Cara

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio