Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Little Raspberry Fizz!

I recently bought some stamps and paper from Papertrey Ink and I just love my new goodies. They have the prettiest paper pack called Raspberry Fizz and it's beautiful. So both cards tonite were experiments with the polka dot raspberry fizz paper and the new Love Songs stamps.


Isn't that paper just beautiful? I'm a very messy stamper, so I try to stamp something else and add it to my card - I don't do good directly stamping. Forgive the pictures, the wind was blowing, snow was on the ground, and I wasn't gonna stay out there one minute longer than I had to!
The forecast for my area of Kentucky is, possibly snow, or ice, or rain?! No one's sure yet, I'm hoping it's just sunny! I'll post more projects tomorrow.

5 comments:

Mrs J said...

Hi Amber, thanks for your lovely comment and yes, dinner was delish, lol! I've just checked it out and found the recipe on-line so you can check it out here if you fancy giving it a try yourself. I'll just say it comes highly recommended from Mr & Mrs J!!!
Your cards are so sweet and that raspberry polka dot paper is just gorgeous! I am just not into stamping at all, I must admit. Not sure why but that's life I suppose! Your stamping looks lovely though. Maybe I should give it another go!
Looking forward to lots of fun things this Luv Bug weekend, and especially lots of gorgeous creations from everyone! Must admit I'm really enjoying being part of such a wonderful DT so long may it continue!
HugsMrs Jx

Annette said...

Adorable cards Amber! The polka dot paper is so cute and I think you did a great job on your stamping! Stay warm and drink lots of hot chocolate!(with extra marshmallows of course!)TTYS

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Amber and I never knew you were a messy stamper. Everything looks perfect to me. Love the new paper. Isn't it amazing how a little piece of paper can make us happy.
Love you Baby Girl!!!!

Tammie said...

Love that raspberry fizz! Pretty cards.

Unknown said...

Adorable! I love those polka dots! Your stamping looks great!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio