Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Scrapbook Layout!

OK, just had to share the scrapbook layout I did the other day. It's probably been 5 months since I had done one. So now I'm pretty sure I'll never ever in a million years have my scrapbooking caught up. It's weird how I have gotten so accustomed to ONLY making card, the 12x12 layout looked so big! What was I to do with all that room???
My layout is in honor of my Hubby taking me to see Twilight. I had already seen it but I told him we needed a date night. He was so sick with a cold, but he was a trooper and we had dinner and a movie. Good news, his fever broke while he was eating some hot Mexican food. He looked like he was having a heat stroke right there at our table. Then we watched Twilight, which he said was an OK movie.
For my Twilight page I used DCWV and Creative Imaginations paper, with some Hambley journaling blocks, American Craft Thickers, and jewels.


Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Such a fun page! I love how you tucked the tickets into that pocket! Your DH sounds like a real trooper! (I got the book on CD for Christmas. Can't wait to read it.) Thanks for the award, too!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Hey Amber! Your page is adorable! Kudos to you for doing a layout. 12x12 can seem like a pretty big palette. I do a lot of 8.5x11s now, and even the difference between the two seems like a lot sometimes.
I really like that cute photo of you two, and love that you included the ticket stubs. Great job!

Unknown said...

I don't know that I will ever make it to scrapbooking but I have missed yours. To all of you who didn't know Amber before her blog, well she has scrapbooked for many yrs. She has tons and when I visit her, the scrapbooks always come out. We all watch her little farm animals grow up in pics.
I love the Twilight page!!!Hubby did great even posing for the pic. I bet he doesn't know you were going to post it online tho.

Tammie said...

Love your page! I especially like that you photographed the books, which hooked us all, and put them on your layout. Love the letters and journaling blocks. You do great work!

Annette said...

Awesome Scrapbook page Amber! Adorable photo of you and Matt and I love the photo of the books. The whole page comes together perfectly!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio