Sunday, January 25, 2009

Paper Playground Fun

I just wanted to post a few cards that I had created with my new Paper Playground kits. I just love using all of the pretty papers and embellishments that come with the kits!
This is the recent January Kit. It is loaded with Melissa Frances products, which I adore.

Look at that beautiful ribbon, it is even prettier in person!
My next card I made with the May 2008 kit. I also stamped this card using Inkadinkadoo stamps and hemp to make the little bow.

This Friday (1/30) is the blog hop at Cuttlebug Challenge blog and I have a Valentine tin tutorial coming up on Saturday, so cancel or don't make any plans for next weekend so you can participate;)
Enjoy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...You posted 2 cards. They are both fantastic, I don't know that I could choose a favorite.

Mary said...

So cute! I love the kits! They look like fun!

Tammie said...

Love these cards...the kits are great.

Audrey Pettit said...

Amber!!! Adorable! How cool to see your creations with our kits! LOVE them! Would you mind sending me the Jan. card for our gallery?? Love the May one, too, but that's starting to get back into our archives, which I don't update as much. I would SO appreciate it. You could attach it in an email to me, sized around 600 pixels on the largest side. Would ya, would ya??

Unknown said...

These are beautiful! I esp. love the colors on the second one!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio