Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cards, Cards, & More Cards

I've got a lot of cards to share tonite, in case you couldn't tell by my title! I've been dragging some of my scrappy supplies in the living room by the fire and crafting. I think sometimes being distracted by the TV, dogs, and Hubby helps my mojo : )

Here's my first card:



This card is all Papertrey Ink. I used Lolly's flower technique and loved it!

Next up is a cute Sweet Pea card:



I stamped 2 pea images. The first I stamped on a piece of cardstock. I simply cut the inner part of the pea out and backed it with fabric. I then cut the second pea completely out (inside and outside) and used pop-up tape to layer it onto my first stamped image. Love how it turned out. I then layered the cardstock onto the front of my card.

Next up is a shabby card. Love the Jenni Bowlinn Butterfly:



And another bee card, I just love this stamp:



It was a beautiful day in Kentucky! I even saw "gasp" sunshine!!! Snow has ALMOST melted! So here's a few pictures of my chickens catching some rays:





Enjoy!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. That was really sweet of you! I loved scrolling through your cards that you made. The first one with the cupcake and the flower that Lolly made was amazing. I watched the video on how to make that flower and really want to give that a try. In fact, I think I will tomorrow! Have a terrific weekend! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Anonymous said...

I almost forgot to mention about your chickens! I never thought that I would say this about chickens...but they are beautiful! :0) XOXO, Julie.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber:)WoW your cards are `gorgeous` love them all!!!
Those chickens are `gorgeous`TFS
Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)x

Cheryl said...

What wonderful cards! They all are so pretty. I would be very happy to open an envie and find any of these. :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous cards! I love those PTI images with the buttons. :o)

Alyssa S said...

These are all so lovely! I haven't played with my set enough! Thanks for the inspiration! Love the pics of the chics too!

Tammie said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the cupcake card the most....Lollie's flowers are the bomb! Keep creating....can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Tiffany Heilman said...

Wow! I just love those cards. Love how they have all of the layered patterns.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber!! Your cards are wonderful!! I LOVE the flower on top of the cupcake!

Sheri Gilson said...

WOW!! Amber, these are amazing!! I love them all!!

LollyChops said...

I am totally loving these cards Amber!!! :D

I am jealous of your chickens.
I want some chickens too!!!!

Weekly HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are stunning! So many beautiful details. Love your work!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

I can't figure out which is my favorite...the Wonderful card with the JB butterfly and the button flowers or, the Fantastic bee card...all of these are wonderful projects.

Smiles!
Gwen

~amy~ said...

gasp...lovin' all your sweet cards! fun pics too :)

Noreen Smith said...

Gorgeous cards Amber! I love the bee too! And, I really like your new blog design...super cute!

Unknown said...

Hummmm....I think my favorite is the cupcake but then I love them all. They each have their own look that grabs your attention.
These are the BIG chickens..I like the Bantams best of all.

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio