Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow Days

When you are snowed in, you have plenty of time to craft! We have 8-9 inches of snow and last time Hubby looked at the thermometer it was 11 degrees! I'm ready for Spring! Have a creation to share with you tonite plus some pictures of the snowy scene around me!

I made a muffin box using Hearts Bloom Paper Kit and a TGF Anya Stamp from Paper Garden Projects.



Don't forget a Hearts Bloom Paper Kit is up for grabs at PGP, see this post. I also used a Perfect Presentation Template created by Leigh Ann Baird. I used the Hey Cupcake Template available at The Wild Flower Patch. Can't wait to buy more templates to play with! I also used a Making Memories Chipboard Heart, Twine from Papertrey Ink, and Martha Stewart Scalloped Punch.

Now for snow pictures. First we'll start at the barnyard. Here is a picture of Calli the cat, her little pink nose is adorable:



Mr. Kitty making a Snow Angel, or would you call it a Snow Kitten?:



The "boys". Left to Right is Sammy, Freddy, and Smoky. They LOVE snow and cold weather. Smoky was my first horse and he's such fun! I adore him:



My chickens enjoying the sunshine:



Here's a picture of Jake & Gracie playing in the snow:



Gracie was really enjoying herself. She's like a little snow plow:



I love this picture. Look at all the snow in her fur! It looks like she has a little pair of wool pants on:



Hope you've enjoyed my "picture heavy" post. Tune in tomorrow for a new DCRU challenge!

8 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

OMG! I didn't know that cats liked snow too?! LOL!
Adorable pics!
Love your lil muffin box! Very cute!
Stay warm :)
hugs, margie

Jess said...

Love that little muffin box! What a cute snow pictures, especially the snow kitten!

Unknown said...

It's taken me days to be able to pull this box up...oh well..I see a new pc in my future. Love the muffin box. You make everything look so easy...in your words..easy peasy. Love all the farm pics. Gracie was really hitting a new gear. She shocked me the most, I'd expect to see her all snuggled inside. snow kitty...love that

Annette said...

Oh my gosh Amber, I love this post! First of all, your project is adorable! Callie is so sweet, she has the prettiest eyes! Mr. Kitty is loving the snow, I didn't know cats liked the snow, it is too cute! LOVE the photos of all the animals, they made me smile big! My favorite is the dogs playing in the snow, they almost disappear in the white! Hugs, Annette

Mary said...

Great work! Abby adores your animals :o) We once had cats that LOVED the snow as well!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Your box is fabulous! I love the whole look of it!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Great project and those pics are wonderful too!

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

What an awesome project I love your muffin box. And great snow pics too! We are supposed to get 5-11 inches tonight and I'm supposed to be having a 1st grade B-day party for the twins tomorrow. Guess we'll be postponing that (anyone want some cake??)

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio