Tuesday, February 23, 2010

DCRU Tuesday

It's time for a new challenge at the DCRU DT Blog. Today's challenge is really fun. Who has leftover Valentine's paper? The challenge is to take that paper and turn it into a non-Valentine project. The DT got to play with My Mind's Eye "Be Loved" paper available at the DCRU Store.

Here's my card for the challenge:



I used my new Unity Stamps-"Life Is Fabulous" available at DCRU. Take a look at all the adorable stamps that come in the kit:



This was the first time I tried Unity Stamps and I'm already addicted. They are such high quality stamps, so easy to use and ink. For my card I also used Prism Cardstock, Copics, and Papertrey Ink Ribbon. I also used my trusty Martha Stewart Scallop Punch.

Visit the DCRU Blog and check out the DT's beautiful creations!

7 comments:

Yvette said...

This is just too cute Amber!!

Annette said...

Another adorable card Amber, I love the colors! What a sweet stamp set and such a great selection on the sheet, they are all so cute! I'll have to check out their other stamps! Hugs, Annette

Mary said...

Great card! Don't forget that I am selling {ippity} stamps (by Unity) and the profits go to our Relay for Life team! You can check them out on my blog or the blog I have set up just for {ippity} at www.ippitykisses.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So, so , SO adorable! I love it!

(-: Heidi

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Luv what you did with the image. It works so well with the papers and the sentiment. Nice job!

Smiles!
Gwen

Tammie said...

gorgeous card, Ber! I love this stamp set.

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card, Amber!! I love the fun image and great design!!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio