Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A True Friend Challenge 63 & Happy News!

It's time for a new challenge at A True Friend. Challenge 63 is to show your pet's tricks or talent. For my LO I had to showcase Jake and his love of fetching. This is a picture of him with one of his favorite balls. He is obsessed with fetching and catching. No matter how you throw the ball he will catch it. When we have company, he thinks they are visiting to play fetch with him. Too bad dogs can't play for Major League Baseball!



I used a beautiful piece of Prima paper. See all that fancy stitching? The paper is stitched, how awesome is that? I added some PTI Patterned Paper and Pink Paislee Letters. I topped it off with a Prima Embellishment - the twiggy thing. Not sure what the proper term is and I got so tickled reading my comments from the last SG card and everyone trying to explain the "embellishment". If anyone knows what it's called please leave me a comment : )

Visit A True Friend's Blog to see tons of Pet Inspiration from the Design Team!

Now for happy news. I've been invited to join the first ever Sharing Memories Scrapbooking Design Team! Sharing Memories Scrapbooking is a store owned by Noreen Smith who loves to share her love of crafting. And guess who's on the team with me! Sarabeth Burke my dear friend from DCRU!

Visit Sharing Memories Scrapbooking to see the entire list of talented ladies that makes up the design team and visit Noreen's lovely store!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a sweet LO Amber! I love the twiggy thing!

Big congrats on the new DT!!

(-: Heidi

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS and awesome LO :)

i'm so happy we're on the team together!

xoxo
sarabeth

Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful papers! Love this picture too cute!

LollyChops said...

Congrats on the new DT position! How exciting!

...and I LOVE that LO! My dog has a trick too... I might have to play along with this one! I hope I can find the time!

Tammie said...

I was on their site last night and I thought..that looks like Jake....started reading and guess what..IT WAS YOUR PAGE and IT WAS JAKE!!!! Love it.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a find - the dog and the paper :>)
Congrats too!

Annette said...

Love your layout of Jake, dogs are so cute with their toys! CONGRATS on the new Design Team, you go girl! Can't wait to see your creations! Hugs, Annette

Cara said...

Amber, your Jake is too cute!! Congrats on your new DT spot. We know how fun working with Sarabeth is!
Cara

Sheri Gilson said...

Very sweet LO!! Love the twiggy embellishments!! :D Congrats on the new DT spot!!

Tiffany Heilman said...

I just love this LO. The PP is fabulous and works well with the sepia or BW photo (too difficult to tell)

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio