Friday, February 26, 2010

Farewell To Winter!!!

Today is the last Paper Garden Projects challenge for the month of February. In honor of Winter's last few weeks we are challenging participants to do a "Farewell To Winter" project. Your card/LO/or Altered Project can be a Winter or Spring theme, whatever says "Goodbye Winter" to you.

I decided on one last Winter card:



I used an adorable Penny Black Stamp Set and papers from my Frosted Winter Paper Kit, available at Paper Garden Projects Store. I also used Copics to color my stamped image.

And the winner of this week's challenge will receive a Frosted Winter Mini Kit with 32 6"x6" pieces of Frosted Winter patterned paper,8 sheets of cardstock, 2 yards of ribbon and a collection of embellies! Here's a picture:



Visit Paper Garden Projects Blog to leave the link to your creation. And visit the DT's Blogs to see their "Farewell To Winter".

And there are some big plans in the works for Paper Garden Projects in March! A big Birthday Party, PGP is turning 2! And a DT Call is on the way!

7 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Amber!! I love the blue!!

LollyChops said...

Oh how I love those sleigh riding hedgies! They are sooo cute!

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

Such a cute card Amber - love the hedgies. I hope it is a farewell to winter. We are in the middle of ANOTHER snow storm here!

Marcie said...

What a beautiful card, love all of the blue!

Unknown said...

This card is beautiful Amber. I love the little hedgehogs. The colors are so cute and I know March is just around the corner, it's very much winter here.

Alyssa S said...

What a cute sentiment for that image! I love the Penny Black hedgehogs - they are just so adorable. Great card!

Annette said...

Your card is adorable, the little hedgehogs are so cute and I just love the sentiment too! I'm dreading our hot and humid weather we will have today and your card made me wish it was cooler outside!
Hugs, Annette

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio