Sunday, February 7, 2010

F.Y.I

There's a Copic Marker Super Sale going on from February 7th to the 14th at the DCRU Store Blog. If you love Copics and don't like the high prices, check it out! And DCRU's February Card Kit can be purchased now, it's such an adorable kit with Springy and fresh colors.

I have a quick card to share tonite (I'm multi-tasking, watching the Super Bowl and blogging). I made this card for the Card's Magazine blog challenge a few weeks back. The challenge was to make a card using squares. Here's my creation:



First I cut a square out using my square scalloped Spellbinder Nestabilities. I then stamped the bee with PTI stamps. I then cut the big square into 4 equal smaller squares. I layered my papers, inked the edges of my paper, added a sentiment and a ribbon. And I added glitter to my button. A cheap way to fancy up a button! All of my products are Papertrey Ink.

Enjoy!!!

8 comments:

Sammye Jo said...

Super cute girl!!!!! Thanks for sharing it!!!

XoXo- SJ

Marcie said...

Love this card Amber!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

I think this is adorable. I love the bee...

Smiles!
Gwen

Annette said...

I watched some of the commercials last night, some of them were pretty funny! Love your card, the colors are perfect for that cute little bee! Hope you had a great weekend! Hugs, Annette

Kay D said...

I love this sweet, happy card!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Amber!! Love the yellow and how you used the nestie!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I saw this on the Cards blog--I love it!

Monika/Buzsy said...

This is so adorable! That bee is soo cute! Great color combo. TFS!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio