Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Don't Forget....

Hi guys, happy Wednesday!  Have a little card to share tonite from The Cutting Cafe.  This week the Design Team played with the Animal and Bug Love sets.  Oh my, Regina has done it again with these adorable stamps!!!  Here's my card:


I adore this little elephant!  I used Pop Tones Cardstock and Spellbinder Nestabilities.  I colored the little guy with Copics.  I used Stickles and Liquid Pearls.  And my "You're Amazing" sentiment is Papertrey Ink.  I've made so many pink projects lately it was nice using the beautiful blues.  Visit The Cutting Cafe Blog to see the Design Teams darling creations using this set. 

Now I have a fun announcement.  I've been selected to be a member of the Momenta D-Lite Team!  What is the D-Lite Team you ask....the D-Lite Team will be responsible for providing feedback on products, helping ensure that every product meets Momenta's high standards for quality and design as well as providing insight to help shape what  future products are! They will also be sharing their creations as inspiration for all of us! How exciting is this????  Such a great opportunity and I can't wait to get to work.  Expect a ton of Momenta projects from me in the future. 

I also want to share this terrific chance to work with Momenta's Design Your Own Stickers for FREE!  All you have to do is send an email with their postal address to social@mymomenta.com and they will send out a random pack of stickers to you!  This is open to US and Canada residents.  If you aren't familiar with the DYO Stickers, you can see a video here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the elephant and the blue. The stamps are awesome.

Cathie Rigby said...

So cute Amber! Love the colors on this adorable card. TFS Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Beeceecreativity said...

beautiful work... congrats.. and looking forward to working with you on Momenta.

Betty said...

Love your work!!! congrats and I am looking forward to getting to know you!!!!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio