Sunday, January 29, 2012

Stamp School Countdown Day 1

Has it already been a month since the first release at Stamp School ???  I've had so much fun learning new techniques, color combos, and sketches this month from the Design Team. 


For February SS is releasing 2 more stamp sets that are absolutely adorable and so fun to play with.  Plus several new colors of Pop Tone cardstock, felt, and ink.  I have a little sneak peek to share today:


This card makes me smile!  Oh how I adore Easter and Spring.  It's like nature finally wakes and it amazes me each year.  Nothing makes me happier than seeing trees bud, chicks being hatched, butterflies!  So this little card was inspired by all those feelings. 

Each month Stamp School will be releasing 2 stamp sets, a sentiment and themed set.  Stamp school will also be showcasing Pop Tones Cardstock with matching ink and felt, available at A Walk Down Memory Lane, Stamp School's sister site.

Visit Stamp School to see the Design Teams sneak peeks of February's releases and visit tomorrow for Day 2 of the countdown.

3 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

This is so cute, Amber! I love the sparkle, and your layout!! Adorable~!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh I like the way this kind of looks like a pocket! Fun card!

Unknown said...

OK....at first I didn't think this was your card. I love the different look and the way you tied it all together. Awesome.

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio