Friday, January 13, 2012

Inspired By Stamping Sneak Peek 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the Inspired By Stamping Release.  So you've heard the old saying "heart on a chain"...how about "heart in a bird cage"??? 


January's release makes Valentine's and sweet cards simple.  Plus most all of the sentiments can be used throughout the year.  Visit the Inspired By Stamping Design Team for more inspiration.
Here's a list:


Tomorrow is the big reveal day with more creations from the design team and the stamp set will be available for purchase at the Inspired By Stamping shop.  I will also have all the details on my sneak peak cards and how I made each.

10 comments:

Irit Shalom said...

Totally gorgeous

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous !!! I love what you've done this fab stamp set.xxx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Pretty card, I really like the colors you used! Love the added blue!

Annette said...

Super cute card Amber! I love the hearts with the birdcage! Hope your staying safe and warm and enjoying your snow!

Unknown said...

I knew you'd love working with plain ole cardboard!!!!! Cute little card and I do love the stamp.

Unknown said...

How cute Amber!
hugs,
Gini

Nati Tristan said...

Amber!!!!!!!! This is just too adorable!

Kim said...

the cage is such a cool idea!

Kassi said...

I love the blues and pinks!!! beautiful!

Jennie Garcia said...

Your card is gorgeous!! I love the dictionary page!! Is such a nice touch!! That cage is awesome!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio