Saturday, January 14, 2012

Inspired By Stamping Release Day

Today's release day at Inspired By Stamping.  The Design Team will be revealing the full kits and the stamps will be available for purchase at the Inspired By Stamping Shop.  First off, I want to share with you the entire set I used this month:


Could these be any sweeter???  Today I want to share a cute pocket I made to hold my Valentine's:

For my pocket I used stamps from Inspired By Stamping.  My ink and cardstock is Papertrey Ink and Pop Tones.  My twine and lace is Ribbon Reel.  I used a Maya Road pin and Prima Flower.  And of course Stickles!  My pocket template is The Cutting Cafe.


Now for the details of my previous release cards:


My cardstock is Papertrey Ink and patterned paper is My Mind's Eye.  My inks are Pop Tones and PTI.  I used Liquid Pearls and Stickles. 


This card features Pop Tones Cardstock.  My ink is PTI.  My bird cage is Maya Road.  I used twine from Ribbon Reel and Liquid Pearl.

Here are the Design Team links:
Deb Hickman

Visit Inspired By Stamping to shop the weekend away!!!

6 comments:

Irit Shalom said...

Lovely projects with great stamps!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful pocket! The rose is so pretty! And I jost love the heart stamped on the doily! Love the details! Great cards as well!!

Kim said...

beautiful card! would love to see the pretty card inside the pocket!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card! I love that stamp set!
hugs,
Gini

Jennie Garcia said...

Your card is beautiful!! I love doilies!! That flower is gorgeous!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love those stamps. I would never have come up with that particular stamp behind the birdcage..amazing. When I grow up I want to be like you!!!!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio