Monday, January 2, 2012

Loopy Loopy Bow

Hope you are all enjoying the New Year.  First of all I want to announce the winner of my blog candy for the Made Especially For You Blog Hop...Doris of My Bug & me Create

Have a project to share today using bows.  The Cutting Cafe is making bows easy with the Loopy Loopy Bow.  It seems that bows are the new "thing" in the crafting industry and I loved playing with the Loopy Bow template, take a look:


I simply printed the Loopy Bow on cardstock then used that as my template to cut out a patterned paper bow.  A little folding and you are finished.  I added a brad to the center to hold everything in  place. 


These are perfect for cards, layouts, altered items...and especially gifts.  Visit The Cutting Cafe to see more inspiration from the Design Team and check out all the terrific printables and cutting files available. 

I would also love for you to check out the feature on my blog over at Inspirational!  Enjoy!!!

11 comments:

Regina Easter said...

this is super sweet.....GOODNESS GRACIOUS, I love it....hugs

Doris P. said...

OMG - how adorable is this card! so love the bow parkernana5@cox.net
http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and like Regina..Goodness Gracious I just love that bow. I;m gonna take a look at the template. Thanks Amber and Congrats Doris. I know you will enjoy your goodies.

Tammie said...

Love this bow! I see some in my future...

Annette said...

Super cute card Amber! The bow is adorable and I love the pink pearl border around the card! Hope your doing great, will send an email soon! Hugs, Annette :)

Jeri said...

So cute, Amber. You've got a headstart on your Valentine's projects. I feel behind already.

Carolyn Wolff said...

This is awesome Amber! I like the addition of the clothespin. Great job.

jessica said...

awesome job Amber! Love the clothes pin touch!
TFS

Anonymous said...

How SUPER cute is this!
Sweet and deliciously girly and soft!
Just love it!
Glad to have you on the CC team!

~Leah

Hey Hey Paula said...

Pretty! I love the pearl center & the doily. I'm looking forward to working with you on the DT. Happy New Year!

Kingston's Kreations said...

This is super cute! I love the colors and the cute little clothes pin! I am excited to get to know and work with you on the design team! Hugs,
Wendy

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio