Thursday, October 23, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You

I've been a blogging slacker lately. I was so tired that I didn't even turn the computer on last nite...but I must be honest, I was tired from shopping. So don't feel too sorry for me. So tonite, I finished my 2 Sketches challenge for the week and also completed the bonus sketch challenge. My products I used were papers from DCWV, The Paper Studio and Making Memories, some great stickers from Karen Foster Designs, K & Co., and Doodlebug Designs, stamps from Autumn Leaves, and Stickles.

OK here's my take on the bonus sketch. I just love the little crow stamp from Autumn Leaves.

Now for a funny story. My little nephew Logan came down tonite to roast marshmallows. Well we decided to make some hotdogs also. While Matt was taking pictures of me and Logan roasting away, two little thieves stole our hotdog buns! Look in the left hand corner of the picture. That's my darling Gracie and baby Jake grabbing a quick snack! It was too funny. My doggies are always amazing me.

6 comments:

Eve said...

Amber-
Thanks for popping by!
Funny that we are doing all the same things right now! I am glad your mom had you stop by! You need to play along with us for the Twilight Tuesday's!!!!
Kindly,
~Eve

Eve said...

Oh- I forgot...
Could you leave me a comment in my card swap blog entry? I wanted to make sure I have everyone in that one spot who want to play along....
Thanks!

Tammie said...

Love the cards, expecially the crow! But my fave photo is the sneaky little rascals stealing the buns :) At least they didn't steal the weenies...that would have ruined the meal. Look down my blog at my Christmas cards from yesterday am...what do you think?

Unknown said...

These are lovely! The bling is so fun.

Eveline said...

Two great cards and funny story. Our dog is always on the lookout for food.
Eveline.

tomiannie said...

Ooh, lovely cards!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio